|Principle Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Use a Digital SLR camera, tripod and other professional photographic equipment in order to efficiently set up and execute panoramic photo shoots to accurate and exacting technological standards.
• Must be able to multi-task, maintain a schedule, adapt and think on your feet as priorities arise and change, keep yourself organized, pay very close attention to detail, troubleshoot technical aspects of the photo equipment you will be using and strive for perfection in your work.
• Reliability, punctuality and flexibility are critical to this position. Arriving early in order to be set up and ready to conduct a photo shoot is imperative. Working early morning or late evening hours in order to accommodate the ideal timing of photo shoots that mesh well with the operating hours of the businesses you will be photographing is also necessary.
• Must have a reliable automobile and clean driving record in order to travel and be on location multiple days throughout the week.
• Consistently meet and exceed the requirements set forth by our clients and partners, and maintain a high level of accountability for all processes related to shooting the photos.
• Follow established protocols with the use of all company equipment and materials including but not limited to: cameras and photo equipment, design software, email, phone, fax, and internal and external databases.
• Four-year college degree preferred but not required
• Work independently while working across a broad geography and at client locations, demonstrating good judgment in all circumstances while keeping supervisor informed.
• Maintain a well-organized workflow and flexible schedule.
• Comfort in a work environment that emphasizes personal accountability and continual learning related to technology and new or evolving procedures and tasks.
• Pay close attention to detail and be able to handle multiple projects efficiently at the same time.
• Maintain quality standards.
• Travel multiple days through the week.
• The essential physical requirements of the job require that the employee possesses the capacity to drive continuously for very long periods (sometimes for four hours or more) to a distinct geographic territory from the Company’s office or employee’s home, the ability to work in assigned photography territories for eight or more hours each day Monday through Friday, the ability to enter and exit Employee’s own vehicle regularly to conduct photoshoots at business establishments (including establishments located up or down stairways), the ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, sometimes in inclement weather, carrying approximately twenty pounds of equipment, the ability to drive an automobile after dark all seasons of the year and in occasionally inclement weather, and the ability to open and close doors to the entrances of prospective business |