|Principle Duties and Responsibilities for providing world-class customer experience include, but are not limited to:
Customer Experience Responsibilities:
• Promote world-class service by responding to every voice mail, e-mail or internal customer within one hour.
• Guide communication with customers and sales representatives in an effort to further clarify answers pertaining to print and other digital advertising purchases.
• Demonstrate an understanding of products and create customer enthusiasm by re-selling the value of AMP print and digital advertising solutions.
• Maintain current departmental standards on communication, resolutions, minimum calls to voicemail, call volume, payments collected, and adjustments/cancellations per week.
• Assist customers and sales representatives with any account, contract, and product fulfillment inquiry received via phone, mail, e-mail, etc. in a timely and professional manner (this includes sending any requested documentation).
• Capture positive customer and residential feedback through the structured endorsement process.
• Enter non-customer listing changes into the internal system on a daily basis.
• Initiate courtesy calls to customers in regard to ad proofs, proof authorizations and other matters.
• Track department metrics in an accurate and on a timely basis.
• Process payment requests from customers who have an outstanding balance.
• Collect declined payments, process customer payments and clarify any billing questions for customers.
• Fulfill customer requests for additional copies of the HomePages® directory(ies) and record requests via a spreadsheet for mailing.