American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We are looking for a talented individual to successfully perform a variety of responsibilities in our Admin Dept. Are you a team player with interest in taking ownership of your job responsibilities and future? This is an opportunity to work with an established company and for a great team! This individual must demonstrate high levels of accuracy, be able to multi-task and capable of functioning in a fast-paced, always evolving work environment.
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA; Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps . In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Promote world-class service by responding to every voice mail, e-mail or internal customer within one hour.
- Guide communication with customers and sales representatives in an effort to further clarify answers pertaining to print and digital advertising purchases.
- Demonstrate an understanding of products and create customer enthusiasm by re-selling the value of AMP print and digital advertising solutions.
- Maintain current departmental standards on communication, resolutions, minimum calls to voicemail, call volume, payments collected, and adjustments/cancellations per week.
- Assist customers and sales representatives with any account, contract, and product fulfillment inquiry received via phone, mail, e-mail, etc. in a timely and professional manner (this includes sending any requested documentation).
- Capture positive customer and residential feedback through the structured endorsement process.
- Enter non-customer listing changes into the internal system on a daily basis.
- Initiate courtesy calls to customers in regard to ad proofs, proof authorizations and other matters.
- Track department metrics in an accurate and on a timely basis.
- Process payment requests from customers who have an outstanding balance.
- Collect declined payments, process customer payments and clarify any billing questions for customers.
- Make courtesy calls to past due customers.
- All other assigned duties.
What we Offer:
- Full Time: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
- Competitive Wage
- ExcellentHealth Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
Core Competencies and/or Experience:
- Positive, enthusiastic and service-oriented approach to customer interactions required.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and emails in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and objection handling skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Bilingual Spanish and English is required.
- Four-year college degree in Accounting (or related field) preferred, but not required.
- High School diploma, or equivalent, is required.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is required.