WHO WE ARE:
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC has provided trusted and effective local advertising solutions to family-owned businesses for 24 years. Today we are one of the fastest growing fully integrated digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for a talented and hardworking Customer Service Representative, eager to tackle new challenges, in a growing, dynamic and innovative environment.
We’ve been helping family owned businesses advertise intelligently and inexpensively in their communities since 1997. Our mission is to ensure our clients win the call when consumers have a need and begin to search, and we’ve become the trusted, go-to partner to our longstanding advertising clients when it comes to their online visibility and marketing needs.
We help tens of thousands of businesses manage their online business listings, company profiles, imagery, website, social postings, and reviews. We own the CloseBy® Text Marketing Platform and we are the largest Google Street View Trusted agency in North America. In sum, we provide the best people in the community – hard working small business owners – with the best local advertising solutions in the industry.
WHY JOIN US:
- Fun, team-based collaborative culture
- Career training and development programs
- Growing company with advancement pathways
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Vision insurance – VSP
- 401(k) – Fidelity
- Referral Program
YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of AMP digital products and further customer enthusiasm by re-selling the value of AMP digital advertising solutions.
- Initiate an outreach to our new digital customers, welcoming them to AMP and set proper expectations around program deliverables and timing of those deliverables.
- Initiate a follow up call to acquire feedback about their experience and fulfill any necessary updates.
- Capture positive customer feedback through a structured review process.
- Positive, enthusiastic and service-oriented approach to customer interactions required.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and emails in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and objection handling skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong ability to work independently while keeping your manager informed.
- Highly organized with excellent follow-up capabilities.
- Computer skills required; Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time performing computer work.
- College degree preferred, but not required.