WHO WE ARE:
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC has provided trusted and effective local advertising solutions to family-owned businesses for 26 years. Today we are one of the fastest growing fully integrated digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for a talented and hardworking Customer Success Liaison, eager to learn and tackle new challenges, in a growing, dynamic and innovative environment.
We’ve been helping family owned businesses advertise intelligently and inexpensively in their communities since 1997. Our mission is to ensure our clients win the call when consumers have a need and begin to search, and we’ve become the trusted, go-to partner to our longstanding advertising clients when it comes to their online visibility and marketing needs.
We help tens of thousands of businesses manage their online business listings, company profiles, imagery, website, social postings, and reviews. We own the CloseBy® Text Marketing Platform and we are the largest Google Street View Trusted agency in North America. In sum, we provide the best people in the community – hard working small business owners – with the best local advertising solutions in the industry.
WHY JOIN US:
- Fun, team based collaborative culture
- Career training and development programs
- Growing team with leadership opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Vision insurance – VSP
- 401(k) – Fidelity
- Referral Program
- Hybrid opportunities available after a probationary period
YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
- Provide a high-class onboarding experience for new digital customers to ensure an immediate and successful start to their program.
- Perform high energy, enthusiasm filled outbound calls to customers to deliver updates about their digital products.
- Provide service and support around Add-On services for all digital products.
- Assist with the gathering of script content and imagery for AMP Video during the Onboarding process and beyond.
- Conduct outreach to GSV customers once their Google Street View Trusted tour has been published on Google.
- Provide continuous education to customers about new products, features, and add-ons throughout the life cycle of their contract with AMP.
- Continual communication with team members, departments, and manager.
- Maintain accurate daily tracking and reporting of performance.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completes tasks with minimal direction
- Adapts to change
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Suite, and/or Canva preferred
- College degree preferred, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience level: 1 year
Work Location: In Office