WHO WE ARE:
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC has provided trusted and effective local advertising solutions to family-owned businesses for 25 years. Today we are one of the fastest growing fully integrated digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for a talented and hardworking Customer Support Specialist, eager to tackle new challenges, in a growing, dynamic and innovative environment.
We’ve been helping family owned businesses advertise intelligently and inexpensively in their communities since 1997. Our mission is to ensure our clients win the call when consumers have a need and begin to search, and we’ve become the trusted, go-to partner to our longstanding advertising clients when it comes to their online visibility and marketing needs.
We help tens of thousands of businesses manage their online business listings, company profiles, imagery, website, social postings, and reviews. We own the CloseBy® Text Marketing Platform and we are the largest Google Street View Trusted agency in North America. In sum, we provide the best people in the community – hard working small business owners – with the best local advertising solutions in the industry.
WHY JOIN US:
- Fun, team-based collaborative culture
- Career training and development programs
- Growing company with advancement pathways
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Vision insurance – VSP
- 401(k) – Fidelity
- Referral Program
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote world-class support by responding to every voice mail, e-mail or internal customer within one hour of receipt.
- Guide communication with customers and sales representatives in an effort to provide clear answers pertaining to print and digital advertising purchases.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of AMP products and the product fulfillment processes and create customer enthusiasm by re-selling the value of AMP print and digital advertising solutions.
- Maintain current departmental standards on communication, resolutions, minimum calls to voicemail, call volume, payments collected, and adjustments/cancellations per week.
- Assist customers and sales representatives with any account, contract, and product fulfillment inquiry received via phone, mail, e-mail, etc. in a timely and professional manner (this includes sending any requested documentation).
- Enter non-customer listing changes into the designated, internal system on a daily basis.
- Initiate courtesy calls to customers with regard to ad proofs, proof authorizations and other product fulfillment matters.
- Track key department performance indicators/metrics in an accurate and timely basis.
- Process payment requests from customers who have an outstanding balance.
- Initiate courtesy collection efforts on customer declined payments and past due balances.
- Process customer payments and clarify any billing questions for customers.
- Contact payment plan customers and collect updated credit card expiration date.
- Any and all other assigned duties.
Core Competencies and/or Experience:
- Positive, enthusiastic and service-oriented approach to customer interactions required.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and emails in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and objection handling skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Four-year college degree preferred, but not required. High School Diploma or equivalent required.