Since being founded in 1997, American Marketing & Publishing has helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. We help thousands of businesses manage their online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps.
What you’ll do:
Provide a world-class experience to all customers, consumers and AMP team members by effectively influencing communication and enthusiastically responding to customer correspondence seeking information, clarification, modifications and/or resolutions regarding complaints, and questions.
What you’ll need:
- Positive, enthusiastic and service-oriented approach to customer interactions required.
- Ability to handle a high volume of telephone calls and emails in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and objection handling skills.
- Computer skills required.
- Willingness to work both independently and in a team environment.
What we offer:
- Fun culture that cohesively collaborates on work
- Hands on job training
- We are proud to say we are a 100% home grown leadership team
- Fun office culture with hours Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Competitive wages with paid time off, paid holidays and an extensive benefits package