WHO WE ARE:
American Marketing & Publishing, LLC has provided trusted and effective local advertising solutions to family-owned businesses for 25 years. Today we are one of the fastest growing fully integrated digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for a talented and hardworking Digital Fulfillment Operations Manager, eager to tackle new challenges, in a growing, dynamic and innovative environment.
We’ve been helping family-owned businesses advertise intelligently and inexpensively in their communities since 1997. Our mission is to ensure our client’s win the call when consumers have a need and begin to search, and we’ve become the trusted, go-to partner to our longstanding advertising clients when it comes to their online visibility and marketing needs.
We help tens of thousands of businesses manage their online business listings, company profiles, imagery, website, social postings, and reviews. We own the CloseBy® Text Marketing Platform and we are the largest Google Street View Trusted agency in North America. In sum, we provide the best people in the community – hard working small business owners – with the best local advertising solutions in the industry.
WHY JOIN US:
- Fun, team-based collaborative culture
- Career training and development programs
- Growing company with advancement pathways
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental Insurance – Delta Dental
- Vision insurance – VSP
- 401(k) – Fidelity
- Referral Program
YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
- Lead a growing team of digital fulfillment specialists.
- Maintain a strong, positive team culture of high personal accountability, quality, efficiency and excellent customer service to small business customers.
- Measure and achieve daily and weekly team performance and service benchmarks in order to manage the productivity, accuracy, speed, and quality of work performed by hourly data-entry and content management specialists.
- Initiate new processes, integrate new workflows, and develop new reporting protocols to solve problems or expand on opportunities to deliver better service.
- Personnel management, including interviewing, hiring, onboarding and training new team members, and administering performance improvement plans and other critically important employee development and human resources functions.
- Demonstrable success in managing administrative office personnel, team managers, and teams to strong results.
- Familiarity with and a high regard for small business owners, typical sales processes, the demands, concerns, and requirements of sales representatives.
- Comfort with performance benchmarking and the ever-urgent nature of time-driven media deliverables.
- Background in marketing, social media, content management is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to initiate, research, trial, and recommend solutions or new opportunities.
- Process-oriented thinker who has scaled administrative or operational functions previously.
- Solutions-oriented approach to problem/issue resolution.
- Strong employee management skills with the ability to career path strong team performers into leadership positions.
- Ability to create a vision, develop goals and manage performance to maximize results.
- Adaptive to a constantly evolving set of products, workflows, systems and new initiatives with the capacity to lead team members through change.
- 1-3 years of management experience.
- Bachelor degree in related field required.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
ABILITY TO COMMUTE/RELOCATE:
- DeKalb, IL 60115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person