American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is a national leader in providing marketing solutions that help family-owned businesses show up visibly, credibly, and attractively online when customers in their community start to search. With a proprietary platform for managing business listings, photos, posts, reviews, and website content across the major search sites and social platforms, AMP powers the effective online marketing of tens of thousands of local business with full-service, best-in-class marketing solutions at the lowest rates in the marketing industry.
We’d like to talk with you if your career objectives include:
- Unlimited Opportunity for Professional Growth
- Extensive Professional Training and Mentorship from Company Executives
- A Positive Culture that Celebrates Hard Work, Personal Growth, Learning, and Achievement
- On-Target First Year Earnings of $78,000-100,000
We are interviewing to identify the sales leader around whom we will build our greater Orlando sales team. The right candidate for this highly influential and financially rewarding role will report directly to the Regional Sales Manager in an accelerated sales leadership development program, and will become responsible for building a team of salaried field sales representatives who visit with, present to, and sell to small business owners. The Manager-in-Training will co-manage this new market alongside the Regional Manager, prior to taking on full District Manager responsibilities over a period of 9-12 months.
A Manager-in-Training (MIT) is exclusively focused on making sales personally and in a training capacity as they build a new field sales district from the ground up, to accelerate the growth of our existing 15-state service area. MITs participate in a structured training, coaching, and new manager mentorship program that is led by the executives of our 350 person, 26 year old business.
- Develop mastery of the AMP sale by learning and following established AMP best practices to identify leads and close new accounts through in-person prospecting. Our sales team managers consistently lead from the front, making their own sales personally while they train and coach the field sales representatives who begin to report to them.
- Assist in the evaluation and interviewing of prospective new team members.
- Train and develop a team of 15 field sales representatives in the greater Orlando area to acquire new accounts and achieve district growth objectives.
- Close collaboration and coordination with corporate managers in Recruiting, Human Resources, Training, and Operations to equitably administer all company policies.
- Foster and support a fun, positive, hard-working team culture, leading by example.
- Demonstrable record of success in a competitive endeavor, whether academics, athletics, sales, leadership of an organization, or prior workplace distinctions.
- Enthusiasm for personally making sales to small business owners, and the ability to mentor managed sales reps by working alongside them in the sales field successfully.
- Strong presentation and closing skills.
- Hardworking, dependable, genuine, positive, and enthusiastic.
- Ability to plan, multi-task, manage time effectively and lead others
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
Learn more about AMP by watching this video!
We don’t believe that success in life or business is a box checking process. Specific sales experience or prior sales management experience is therefore not required of an otherwise accomplished and provably success-oriented individual.