American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is one of the fastest growing print and digital advertising companies in the U.S. We are looking for a talented individual to successfully to join our team. Are you a team player with interest in taking ownership of your job responsibilities and future? This is an opportunity to work with an established company and for a great team! This candidate should be able to multi-task on a variety of operational functions including inventory management. They will also be asked to work closely with our Verification department and perform assigned talks related to our digital products.
Since being founded in 1997, we have helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. American Marketing & Publishing is focused almost exclusively on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of independent, family owned businesses in close-knit small and suburban towns. We help thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in our HomePages Community Directories, CloseBy Text Marketing, and online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA; Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps. In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology.
What You’ll Do:
- Query and analyze data from various sources including CRM and Tableau.
- Utilize WordPress for updating and maintaining product and training websites
- Create, maintain and enhance company product websites including blog posts, case studies and images.
- Communicate with potential and existing custom website customers using questionnaire on file to get full understanding of website scope and engagement and inform them of ongoing process and milestone completion.
- Create, update, and manage templates, emails, lists, and landing pages in the Marketing Platform Sugar Market.
- Learn basic Tableau functionality for creating marketing lists and customer segmentation.
- Assist with updates to social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, Linked in, Glassdoor
- Assist with office personnel and sales rep internal marketing using the marketing automation platform to send updates regarding recognition, events, contests, product enhancements or “good news” to keep reps engaged.
- Build custom proposals and subsequent documents, including Advertising Agreements, Contract Addendums, and Payment forms for all Enterprise level sales for Field Reps with client-specific imagery, logos, and language.
- Continuously update the CRM with core business information, such as but not limited to, business decision maker name, title, email, phone, and cell phone, as well as other relevant information.
- Coordinate any necessary conference calls or e-presentations via zoom or Go-To-Meeting between clients and the sales rep.
- Occasionally complete or step in to share joint responsibility for the selling process.
- Coordinate with Fulfillment Team to facilitate the scheduling of photoshoot scheduling and routes.
- Communicate client-specific imagery guidelines, obtain authorization letters, and coordinate delivery of enterprises invoices with various departments at AMP when needed.
- With regard to OPTIMA™, will provide back up to the rep or the company officer in collecting sufficient information and imagery on the front end of service.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Completes tasks with minimal direction
- Quickly acquires new software skills
- Adapts to change
- Strong data analysis skills
Educational Requirements & Desired Experience:
- High School diploma required; College degree preferred.
- 3 years of related work experience
What we offer:
- Fun culture that cohesively collaborates on work
- Career training and development programs
- We are proud to say we are a 100% home grown leadership team
- Growing team with emerging leadership opportunities
- Work hours of Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off, paid holidays, Blue Cross Blue Shield health benefits and Delta Dental, 401(k)