Since being founded in 1997, American Marketing & Publishing has helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. We help thousands of businesses manage their online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps.
What you’ll do:
As a Mid-Level Application Developer, you will develop and maintain the custom business applications used by 350 team members here and by the nearly 50,000 family-owned businesses who are our clients. Mid-Level Application Developers build new products from the initiation phase onward, and they take complex and challenging existing systems and quickly develop expertise in maintaining and enhancing them.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years development experience with the ASP.Net MVC 4 and the ADO.Net Entity Frameworks
- 3+ years development experience with the Microsoft .NET platform, including C#, ADO.NET,ASP.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, and Web Applications
- Exposure to SOAP, JQuery,and AJAX
- SQL programming experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016.
- Working knowledge of SSRS (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services)
- Experience with source control and bug tracking tools
- Demonstrate an understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle
What we offer:
- Fun culture that cohesively collaborates on work
- Hands on job training
- We are proud to say we are a 100% home grown leadership team
- Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Competitive wages with paid time off, paid holidays and an extensive benefits package