Since being founded in 1997, American Marketing & Publishing has helped small, family-owned businesses get connected to their customers and vital prospects at the most important time of influence. Our business is growing exponentially. We help thousands of businesses manage their online listings, content, and reviews with OPTIMA™ Online Visibility and Reputation Management Services. We partner with businesses to help them win more customers on the major search engines such as Google, Bing, Yelp, YP, and Apple Maps. In 2015, we were named a Google Certified Agency and work with representing businesses with Google Street View technology. In 2019, we became a Google Trusted Partner for Google Street View!
What you’ll do:
Edit and process panoramic and still imagery for virtual tours and videos that has been captured by our commercial photographers. Publish the images on designated online sites following the established guidelines/requirements set forth.
- Transfer original images from our photographers to an image library on local network drives that are separated and cataloged into customer account numbers.
- Identify photos that have the correct exposure, lighting and metadata.
- Run HDR processing on batches of photos captured using a fish eye lens.
- Complete established protocols for stitching panoramic images together.
- Use web based applications to publish the stitched images and produce virtual tours.
- Use video editing software to create pan and zoom videos using still photos and add voice over audio.
- Consistently meet and exceed the requirements set forth by our clients and partners, and maintain a high level of accountability for all processes related to editing the photos and subsequent fulfillment.
- Follow established protocols with the use of all company equipment and materials including but not limited to: cameras and photo equipment, design software, email, phone, fax, and internal and external databases.
What you’ll need
The skill set needed for this position is high attention to detail, multitasking and deadline driven, experience with photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, experience with photography and video editing would also be great.
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office Suite required
- Comfort with and familiarity with DSLR cameras, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Adobe Premier and web based software programs or web-enabled databases is a big plus.
- Must be able to multi-task, maintain quality standards, adapt and think on your feet as priorities arise and change, keep yourself organized, pay very close attention to detail, troubleshoot technical aspects of a set of photos and ensure they are uploaded correctly and strive for perfection in your work.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Experience working within Google Apps is a big plus
- Being able to work and stay on task with limited interaction with your superviso
What we offer:
- Fun culture that cohesively collaborates on work
- Career training and development programs
- We are proud to say we are a 100% home grown leadership team
- Growing team with emerging leadership opportunities
- Workhours of Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off, paid holidays, Blue Cross Blue Shield health benefits and Delta Dental, 401(k)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off