American Marketing & Publishing, LLC has provided trusted and effective local advertising solutions to family-owned businesses for 24 years. Today we are one of the fastest growing fully integrated digital advertising companies in the U.S. We’re looking for a talented, Sales Support Specialist to join our team, and help support our ever growing and evolving sales force.
We’ve been helping family owned businesses advertise intelligently and inexpensively in their communities since 1997. Our mission is to ensure our clients win the call when consumers have a need and begin to search, and we’ve become the trusted, go-to partner to our longstanding advertising clients when it comes to their online visibility and marketing needs.
We help tens of thousands of businesses manage their online business listings, company profiles, imagery, website, social postings, and reviews. We own the CloseBy® Text Marketing Platform and we are the largest Google Street View Trusted agency in North America. In sum, we provide the best people in the community – hard working small business owners – with the best local advertising solutions in the industry.
We offer our Field Sales Reps excellent support through our Sales Support Team. Our Sales Support Specialists are the backbone of our sales force, providing materials and ongoing tools to assist sales reps and managers in the field. A friendly Sales Support Specialist is always only a phone call away to help a rep or manager with a question, provide additional sales aids, or help connect them with the resource they need to be successful. It is not uncommon for Sales Support to proactively reach out to provide friendly, helpful assistance in any way needed to a rep or manager they work with. Helping drive sales behind the scenes is the number one goal of Sales Support, and our sales force raves about this incredible support team that works so closely with them on a daily basis. The qualities needed for a great specialist are to be energetic, positive, detail oriented, and to love helping others succeed in a fast paced setting.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison between sales representatives and the office staff to help answer questions and collect data for a territory
- Proactively call reps to help them get contracts out of their hold files as well as contacting customers to verify contract information
- Make outbound proactive calls to reps to tell them success stories, give them OPTIMA leads and any other information to help them make sales
- Answer all questions for sales representatives on your assigned team and act as a back-up to the other teams
- Prepare all change of project requests for sales reps
- Help prepare new class training materials
- Ensure accuracy in all new sales materials, training manual and scripts
- Maintain DM change of project spreadsheets on a weekly basis
- Run reports in Sugar CRM, Sales Facts and Report Manager for DM’s and their sales reps
- Fulfill requirements for sales rep canvass assignments in Sugar CRM
- Assist in setting up, assigning and distributing company iPads to field reps
- Make weekly Zoom calls to AMP New Hires to support them in their field transition and in learning the AMP CRM
- Backup the pulling, assigning and reporting on Inside Sales leads. Must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Back-up the Mapping Specialist using the Geo-Coding software
- Update and create sales forms and procedures as needed
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Basic computer skills required, working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- You must be able to keep yourself and your work area organized and neat.
- You must have the ability to multitask, work under deadlines, and produce accurate materials in an ever-changing environment.
- This position requires an employee to intermittently be able to lift approximately 20-25 pounds.
What we offer:
- Fun culture that cohesively collaborates on work
- Career training and development programs
- We are proud to say we are a 100% home grown leadership team
- Growing team with emerging leadership opportunities
- Work hours of Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off, paid holidays, Blue Cross Blue Shield health benefits and Delta Dental, 401(k)