With recognition being an integral part of every AMP Company meeting, we are kicking off voting on a total of 5 different awards which include:
- Service Employee of the Year
- Support Employee of the Year Award
- Junior Manager of the Year Award
- Senior Manager of the Year Award
- IMPACT Award
NEW THIS YEAR – an additional Department Employee of the Year Award – one for our Service teams and one for our Support teams! Teams within a Department are categorized as either Service or Support and one winner will be selected from BOTH categories!
Details on the different awards and nomination form is listed below.
Service & Support Employee of the Year Awards
What are the Department Employee of the Year Awards?
- Peers in your department (some teams are grouped due to size) nominate an individual who best embodies the qualities of an Employee of the Year. The individual with the most votes for each department wins the Department Employee of the Year
- Each Team within a Department is categorized as either a Service Team or a Support Team.
- Service Teams work directly with customers or employees.
- Support Teams work more behind the scenes with little to no direct interaction with customers or employees.
- One nominee from the Service Team nominees will be voted Service Employee of the Year AND one nominee from the Support Team nominees will be voted Support Employee of the Year.
What are the qualities of a Department Employee of the Year nominee?
- Arrives prior to the start of his/her scheduled shift and is organized, efficient and works with a sense of urgency.
- Embraces evolution and assists others with adapting to change.
- Graciously accepts accolades for successes, but also humbly takes accountability for mistakes/errors.
- Works collaboratively with teammates not only in his/her department, but also with other departments as well.
- Suggests systems or process enhancements to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Approaches each interaction with customers, fellow employees or AMP data with the understanding that every interaction matters and ultimately contributes to the success of AMP.
What is the IMPACT Award?
An Award to recognize a member of the AMP Office/Operations family who has had a profound IMPACT on AMP over the course of the recently completed year.
What are the qualities of an IMPACT Award nominee?
- Someone who is not afraid to challenge “the way we have always done things” at AMP and asks the necessary questions to initiate needed change
- Someone who has had a positive influence on AMP culture, both in their department and for the overall company
- Someone who continues to make a positive contribution to AMP by repeatedly stepping up and taking on new initiatives and/or challenges and viewing them as an opportunity to learn and growth with AMP
- Someone who give his/her “ALL” each and every day and who inspires the people around him/her to want to be a better version of themselves.