American Marketing & Publishing, LLC has provided trusted and effective local advertising solutions to family-owned businesses for 26 years. Today we are one of the fastest growing fully integrated digital advertising companies in the U.S.
We’re looking for a talented, passionate Michigan area sales representative who loves selling to small business owners and who operates with a mindset of selling to help.
Are you a fun, hard-working individual with a drive to succeed financially and grow professionally? We encourage you to apply to our growing company, and to join us in selling the most effective local advertising programs in our industry.
We’ve been helping family owned businesses advertise intelligently and inexpensively in their communities since 1997. Our mission is to ensure that our clients win the call when consumers have a need and begin to search, and we’ve become the trusted, go-to partner to our longstanding advertising clients when it comes to their online visibility and marketing needs.
We help tens of thousands of businesses manage their online business listings, company profiles, imagery, website, social postings, and reviews. We own the CloseBy® Text Marketing platform and we are the largest Google Street View Trusted agency in North America. In sum, we provide the best people in the community – hard working small business owners – with the best local advertising solutions in the industry.
We are building our MI area sales team and hiring achievers who are looking to put the pedal to the floor in their career.
- Base salary
- Uncapped commissions / Bonuses ($55,000-$65,000 first year average earnings)
- Full Time; Monday-Friday; No Overnight Travel
- Extensive professional training programs
- Excellent Health Benefits (Blue Cross/Blue Shield PPO), Prescription Drug, Vision (VSP), Dental (Delta Dental), Disability & Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off including 15 personal/vacation days and 9 additional paid holidays
- Significant recognition and incentive programs, and international Leadership Summit Trip for top performers
- Rapid career advancement opportunities to senior sales positions, training and management roles
- Positive, encouraging work culture grounded in respect, hard work, learning, growth, and success.
- High energy, persuasive personality with the ability to inspire others to action.
- Positive, quick thinking, and fun, with strong mental fortitude and a goal-driven mentality.
No sales experience required, although related experience or leadership in a fast paced retail, serving, bartending or other capacity is a plus.
If you are a career minded individual with a track record of success — Apply today!