American Marketing & Publishing, LLC is a rapidly growing marketing and publishing company. Our Corporate Office is located in DeKalb, IL, and we have sales offices located throughout the Midwest, East Coast, and Florida. We offer a variety of digital marketing services to our customers in over 500 of the nicest communities across the country. Our digital products provide consumers quick access to anything they need from the business community serving their hometown. We frequently have 5 to 10 times more local business endorsements than any other directory online or in print which has led to our success over the last 26 years.
We are also one of the nation’s largest Google Street View Trusted Agencies and have become known for publishing virtual tour imagery that is part of the Google Street View program. This imagery allows a consumer to go inside of the business and take a virtual tour just like they would if they were using street view outside of the building. Our commercial photographers are trained to capture this imagery following all of the Google standards and guidelines. You can check out the virtual tours that we have photographed and published by visiting www.virtualseeinside.com
We are looking to add more photographers to our team. Our commercial photographers typically work with a significant number of scheduled clients and must effectively manage a tight shooting schedule at multiple locations. This position is part-time up to 25-30 hrs per week. All photo equipment required for this position is provided by the company and we offer a competitive hourly wage. Mileage, travel time, and meal expenses are reimbursed bi-weekly and if overnight trips are required to complete the photo shoots we cover hotel expenses as well.
Candidates applying for this opportunity should live in or near Radcliff, KY, in order to be within reasonable driving distance of the photo shoots.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Use a Digital SLR camera, tripod and other professional photographic equipment in order to efficiently set up and execute panoramic photo shoots to accurate and exacting technological standards.
- Must be able to multi-task, maintain a schedule, adapt and think on your feet as priorities arise and change, keep yourself organized, pay very close attention to detail, troubleshoot technical aspects of the photo equipment you will be using and strive for perfection in your work.
- Reliability, punctuality and flexibility are critical to this position. Arriving early in order to be set up and ready to conduct a photo shoot is imperative. Working early morning or late evening hours in order to accommodate the ideal timing of photo shoots that mesh well with the operating hours of the businesses you will be photographing is also necessary.
- Must have a reliable automobile and clean driving record in order to travel and be on location multiple days throughout the week.
- Comfort with and familiarity working with web based software programs or web-enabled databases is a big plus.
- Consistently meet and exceed the requirements set forth by our clients and partners, and maintain a high level of accountability for all processes related to shooting the photos and subsequent fulfillment.
- Follow established protocols with the use of all company equipment and materials including but not limited to: cameras and photo equipment, design software, email, phone, fax, and internal and external databases.
College degree preferred but not required
- The essential physical requirements of the job require that the employee possesses the capacity to drive continuously for very long periods (sometimes for four hours or more) to a distinct geographic territory from the Company’s office or employee’s home, the ability to work in assigned photography territories for eight or more hours each day Monday through Friday, the ability to enter and exit Employee’s own vehicle regularly to conduct photo shoots at business establishments (including establishments located up or down stairways), the ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, sometimes in inclement weather, carrying approximately twenty pounds of equipment, the ability to drive an automobile after dark all seasons of the year and in occasionally inclement weather, and the ability to open and close doors to the entrances of prospective business customers.
- Work independently while working across a broad geography and at client locations, demonstrating good judgment in all circumstances while keeping supervisor informed.
- Maintain a well-organized workflow and flexible schedule.
- Comfort in a work environment that emphasizes personal accountability and continual learning related to technology and new or evolving procedures and tasks.
- Pay close attention to detail and be able to handle multiple projects efficiently at the same time.
- Maintain quality standards.
- Travel multiple days through the week.
- 401(k) matching
- Driver’s License (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Work Location: On the road
Salary: From $15.00 per hour