The New Year brings brand new opportunities for all of us — this is especially true for small business owners! Potential customers are out spending their holiday gift cards and cash and purchasing gifts for themselves that they didn’t get under the tree. They could be starting new home projects, looking for a day of after-holiday pampering, planning their events for 2022… the possibilities are endless. Included with Comprehensive and Premium OPTIMA™ Programs, Lead Capture Technology is a 24/7 direct line of communication between business owners and their potential customers. This technology is built into your OPTIMA™ Testimonial Page and can be easily found online. If current or potential customers want to contact your business outside of regular hours, on the weekend, or if they simply don’t want to reach out over the phone, Lead Capture is the perfect tool to capture your leads, win that first sale, and gain a customer for years to come.
Check out some of these hot leads our clients captured with their OPTIMA™ Lead Capture Technology in the first week of 2022.
- 10 Pins: Could we rent out the whole place for a wedding? If so how much is it?
- Discount Home Center LLC: I need to purchase carpet and have it installed for a bedroom (possibly two) and basement. Can you let me know the process for arranging and about how far out it would be to schedule someone for installation?
- Martel Custom Cabinets: Hi, I need both kitchen cabinets installed and countertops.
- Rich Beauty Parlor: Could you please send me pricing information for bridal make-up?
- Olympic Star Restaurant: What is your soup of the day on Thursday?
- Barlow Lock & Security, Inc.: Hey! I was wanting to check and see what you have available as far as security systems, panic buttons for police, and keyless building entry for one door for my practice.
- Smeltzer Lawn Care LLC: I am hoping to get a quote for snow removal at my mom’s house. She would like the driveway done and a strip in front of the house between the road and sidewalk.
- A B Gossard Painting & Drywall Inc.: I have an old house with plaster walls. I need drywall in part of downstairs and several rooms upstairs. Thank you!
- Vivid Automotive: Hi there, I just picked up my 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan and I would like the front driver & passenger windows tinted to match the rest of the tinting on the vehicle windows. Can you please tell me how much this service will cost? I would like to schedule an appt.
- Dryman Construction, LLC: I am looking for a bid on siding for my house and garage.
- Untouchable Trends Tattoos and Tanning: Wondering if you guys had any openings today for a friend and I to get some tattoos.
- Buddy’s Bakery: Hi, I am looking for a large amount of donuts for my daughter’s graduation party scheduled January 22. Do you do large orders of a variety of donuts? I am thinking I would need around 200. If this is something you do, a quote would be greatly appreciated. Thank you kindly.
- Posh Nail & Spa: Hey there! I was just wondering how much it would be to do dip nails without tips? And do you charge extra if I already have dip with tips on to take them off? Thank you!
- Schoen Contractors: My husband and I are looking to have some quotes done for a bathroom remodel. We would love it if we could set up a consultation.